Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cheer

"Cheer up." Is what I think to myself
And I sighed
Because that's all I can do.
"Be patient and take action."
I'm not involved
Or anything
So all I can do is be your support
In the back of your head that
You casually dismissed with
The worries
Thoughts
And feelings that I don't know
So, I shouldn't be involved
I don't have an answer for you
With these inaudible cheerings
Of mine that has no effect
No merit
But I cheer for you anyway
Because I think and feel so much
For you.
These social cues and social
Everything flies over
My dense figure of a person who
Just says what he needs to say
Saying that I
"Should leave it at that."
And take action
A choice
To cheer for you.
And I sigh again because you have
My attention that holds no merit
A bystander watching the scene
That unfolds
Into your story of the day
I want to remember as "History".
So I cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment